About RBSK Partners PC: RBSK is one of the largest accounting and consulting firms in Indiana and has been in business for over 50 years. RBSK is led by its partners who are committed to the growth of the organization and are willing to invest money back into the company year after year. In 2019, the firm increased their size and capabilities by acquiring another firm, bringing them to a total of 5 locations in Indiana and 28 employees. Prospective employees can anticipate entering a family-friendly environment, where continuous improvement is ever-present, and teamwork is fostered.
Dedication to innovation, continuous learning, and a focus on a rich local family atmosphere is at the core of what makes RBSK successful. RBSK is diversified in accounting, audit, payroll, information technology services and is focused on continuing to expand and add additional services.
Over 20 years ago, the partners invested into developing the information technology division, which supports RBSK Partners PC staff. RBSK Partners’ strong technical backbone allows them to be innovative and apply state-of-the-art technology while maintaining a heavy focus on client satisfaction.
RBSK Appreciates Their Employees by Providing:
- Competitive salaries,
- Continuing education,
- Autonomy and the ability to react and communicate directly with clients,
- Generous vacation allowance,
- Internal advancement opportunities,
- 401k, very flexible work schedules and more.
Your Unique Role with Us:
This is a hands-on, highly visible opportunity, working with staff, senior leaders and clients. The ideal candidate for the Internship Program will be able to successfully rotate between a variety of general tax and accounting assignments, with an interest in following accounting and finance procedures.
Core Qualifications and Experience: Our firm’s Internship Program will provide you with all the tools and training you need to launch your career in public accounting. You’ll get hands-on experience with clients, gain technical knowledge and build lasting relationships with your peers and firm leaders.
- Hours are flexible and school day schedules can be accommodated.
- Must currently be in Sophomore, Junior or Senior standing in an accredited college/university.
- Working toward a BA/BS degree in Accounting, Information Systems, Accounting and Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, and/or Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting or Information Systems, or Finance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Individuals may have a desire to pass the CPA exam in the near future.
- Ability to work independently and within a team to track towards deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, email and other basic computer skills.
- Propensity to learn and navigate the software used throughout the organization.
Are you ready to learn how to lead and solve some of accounting’s most challenging problems?
We are seeking a passionate, friendly Intern who is ready to advance their career and join the team in a role with the potential to become full-time upon graduation. Applicants can be assured of strict confidence when applying.