Name: Taking Care of Business: How to Use Podcasting to Grow Your Business
Date: November 5, 2021
Time: 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM EDT
Registration: Register Now
Jeremy Shere, Owner & CEO of Tribal Knowledge Podcasting, will share how podcasting benefits the growth of your business.
Growing your business involves at least three basic elements:
1) Demonstrating expertise and “thought leadership” in your field
2) Creating and publishing content that helps demonstrate your expertise and that enables prospects to find you online
3) Connecting with and earning the trust of your prospects
In this session, you will learn how starting a podcast is a powerful and highly effective way to accomplish all three of these elements.
Specifically, you’ll come away with actionable knowledge and insights on:
- The steps involved in planning, launching, and producing a podcast
- How to repurpose podcast interviews to generate a steady flow of high-quality, SEO-rich content for your blog, website, newsletter, social channels, and more
- The strategy behind using a podcast as a lead generation and networking tool
- Best practices for promoting a podcast and growing your audience
Jeremy Shere is the Founder and CEO of Tribal Knowledge Podcasting, a podcast production company that helps organizations connect through conversation to drive revenue, build thought leadership, and engage and inspire employees.