Name: Taking Care of Business: Leading Multi-Generational Teams, Succeeding with Diverse Mindsets
Date: May 7, 2020
Time: 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM EDT
Registration: Register Now
The Columbus Chamber, and Pamela Tartt, Director of Corporate Training for LHP Engineering Solutions, will host Leading Multi-Generational Teams, Succeeding with Diverse Mindsets.
Whether you are in a direct leadership role, or a member of a team, this program will be beneficial for you.
Learning Objectives Include:
- Compare and contrast the driving forces that differentiate each generation
- Recognize and adapt to diverse generational mindsets to grow teams within your organization
- Implement best practices when de-escalating emotional situations
- Bring to light organizational challenges and opportunities to create a stronger, more cohesive generationally diverse workforce
- Compare your personality’s makeup to where your strengths and weaknesses lie