Name: Taking Care of Business: Presenting with Impact
Date: February 19, 2020
Time: 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM EST
Registration: Register Now
The Columbus Chamber, and Pamela Tartt, Director of Corporate Training for LHP Engineering Solutions, will host the Taking Care of Business Program: Presenting with Impact.
Key take-away's from this presentation, include:
- Defining 6 presentation styles and choose which works for you
- Preparing for technology issues and various devices
- Showing your passion and connect with your audience
- Converting public speaking butterflies into enthusiasm
- Mimicking your presentation style to the attitude of your audience
- Matching your body language to your message
- Tips to calm your nerves and allow your personality to shine
- Reinforcing that your presentation is a good use of time
- Preparing for issue-free webinars
- Avoiding common mistakes while presenting
Attendees are encouraged to bring a device with PowerPoint. It is not required, however it will be helpful during this session.
Pamela Tartt is the Director of Corporate Training for LHP Engineering Solutions where she leads the training sales, development, and execution efforts in the LSS division. Pamela’s personal passion for engaging with people by way of knowledge-based events has been a factor in the growth of LHP’s external education portfolio since its inception in 2016. She has held a variety of positions at LHP since 2015, beginning with the LHPU division, adding professional skills courses and further development of the embedded controls 6-week boot camps.