Name: Taking Care of Business: Running Effective Meetings
Date: August 20, 2020
Time: 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM EDT
Registration: Register Now
The Columbus Chamber, and Pamela Tartt, Director of Corporate Training for LHP Engineering Solutions, will host the Taking Care of Business Program: Running Effective Meetings.
Key take-aways from this presentation, include:
- Implementing tips on controlling meetings
- Clearly stating your agenda and why we are here
- Leading healthy discussion and acting as mediator to stay on topic
- Recognizing when to allow debates and when to take a topic offline
- Staying within a set time frame and closing with clear next step action items
Pamela Tartt is the Director of Corporate Training for LHP Engineering Solutions where she leads the training sales, development, and execution efforts in the LSS division. Pamela’s personal passion for engaging with people by way of knowledge-based events has been a factor in the growth of LHP’s external education portfolio since its inception in 2016. She has held a variety of positions at LHP since 2015, beginning with the LHPU division, adding professional skills courses and further development of the embedded controls 6-week boot camps.