Purdue Polytechnic Columbus
Polytechnic Columbus offers six undergraduate majors plus certificates, headquartered in the Advanced Manufacturing Center of Excellence (AMCE). Majors include Mechanical Engineering Technology, Computer and Information Technology, Industrial Engineering Technology, and Engineering Technology, and are identical to those located on Purdue's main campus. Our facilities include the Purdue Polytechnic Measurement Center, an environmentally controlled laboratory. Students can earn a respected Purdue diploma right here in Southeastern Indiana. Some of the primary services that Purdue Polytechnic Institute Columbus provides include:
1. Undergraduate Degree Programs: Offers a range of undergraduate degree programs in fields such as Computer Information Technology, Electrical Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology, and Industrial Engineering Technology and Engineering Technology.
2. Continuing Education: Provides continuing education programs and courses for professionals looking to enhance their skills and knowledge.
3. Research and Innovation: The campus is involved in research and innovation initiatives, collaborating with industry partners and other institutions to develop new technologies and solutions.
4. Student Services Provides various student services, including academic advising, career services, and counseling.
5. Outreach Programs: The campus is also involved in outreach programs, working with local schools and organizations to promote STEM education and career opportunities.
6. Industry Partnerships: Purdue Polytechnic Institute Columbus colla